In this episode, Gary & Jonathan discuss five (well…six, if you count the sub-level) tips to help you get the most of your fitness program:
- Having a support system in place of friends and family who want to see you succeed.
- Setting a goal, which can be tangible (a number on a scale) or more emotionally meaningful.
- Have a plan of attack before entering a gym.
- Schedule “me time” for your fitness, which can be as easy as putting it on your phone’s calendar.
- Ask questions if you don’t know how to perform an exercise or what you should be doing with your nutrition.
Here is the link you us doing Amma in tribute to Katrin Davidsdottirs grandma. https://youtu.be/Sx2x50LFOw4
WARNING: The two of them have their own special way of getting this information across. It isn’t for young ears. We’ll try our best to keep it clean!
If you want your question answered on our show, e-mail us at email@example.com
Links from Episode: