In this episode, Gary & Jonathan share stories about their battle scars and give advice on how to prevent injury in your fitness program:
- Having a proper warmup to get the body primed for movement.
- “Feeling” the movement before performing.
- Practicing proper movement, which might involve practicing at very light weight.
- Leaving ego at the door in favor of learning the proper cues for movement.
- Practicing outside of the class or gym environment, which may include homework from a Trainer or Coach.
WARNING: The two of them have their own special way of getting this information across. It isn’t for young ears. We’ll try our best to keep it clean!
If you want your question answered on our show, e-mail us at email@example.com
Links from Episode: